- Private institutions.
An official request from applicant for exemption.
Average time needed to complete this service:
At the center:
The Legal Affairs and Public Funds Directorate, Exemptions Committee.
Other authorities participating in the completion of this service:
- The related Government Departments.
- The Minister of Finance.
- The Cabinet.
- Receiving the exemption request by the directorate.
- Transferring the request to the secretary of the exemption committee.
- Present the topic to the exemption committee.
- Sending the proper recommendation to the Minister and Secretary General for approval.
- Sending recommendations to the proper reference at the ministry.
- Prepare an official letter to the related party in the case of refusal.
- Prepare an official letter to the Cabinet in the case of approval.
- Communicate the final result to the requester.