- Cover letter from the department in which the employee works.
- Death Certificate.
- Certified copy of the Family Booklet.
The average time needed for the completion of this service:
3-10 regular workdays.
As per the Stamps Fees Law.
Place of Service Provision:
At the center: Civil and Military Retirement Committees.
- Ensuring that all required documents are complete.
- Regulating the decision and having it signed by the Social Security Committee and relevant authorities.
- Sending the application to the Retirement and Compensation Directorate for payment.